You know, that photographer who does the books? Well I just turned 87 and it is time to downsize big time!
So starting this Saturday, November 13 at 10:00, at my Colbyville home across from the Hong Kong restaurant, I am selling a a bunch of stuff:
- 44 inch Samsung TV, used one half hour
- winter tires
- kitchen ware
- a Persian hall way rug
- a custom-made light table 7' long adaptable to standing or sitting
- photo equipment from the darkroom
- sleeping bag
- backpacks made for photography
- A bunch of photographs going back a half century
- track lighting fixtures and bulbs
- a C&H mat cutter
- hunting (or blackberry picking) chaps
Oh so many other items that I no longer need and my books too! And low, low stupidly low prices, I could go on but …
Sale on Saturday at Peter Miller’s home 20 Crossroad facing Route 100 in Waterbury, two houses south of Ben&Jerry’s on the west side. See my new virtual gallery on my blog at www.petermillerphotography.com I have closed my brick and mortar gallery, killed by Covid! Now it is my studio.
Hope to see you Saturday!